Nothing but bad?
holyhotdogs

I've never complained on an open forum before, because i've never felt the need to. However, I've been with Verizon since 2006, and have not once thought about switching services.

I remember when 4G came out in major cities around 2011, Verizon was struggling with 3G in Atlanta. While I was in the service, I got almost no coverage at Fort Campbell, KY (and I know it's like that at other military installations i.e. Fort Carson), not to mention losing coverage throughout most of my midwest travels IN MAJOR CITIES.
The insurance policy is very suspect (when the deductible is as much as the phone itself).
The customer service line isn't willing to work with people over the phone because of this companies garbage policies, and if they do work with you there's not much to be had from it.
Then, we have family plans which are trash with this company. Why is my bill so high with Verizon (and I have an old phone) on a two line plan??? I did the math and even configured taxes with AT&T I could open a 3 line plan with three brand new Iphone 8's and still get billed less? "1% more coverage" doesn't dictate these ridiculous rates and poor customer service. Especially when the 1% more is a lie.

Here are some links to videos with similar people complaining like me... This isn't just a list of complaints, it's a premeditated series of people asking you to get your stuff together. The titles are misleading, and these videos are very informative!

Verizon Rant... Incredibly expensive cellphone bill!! - YouTube

Comparing Verizon's unlimited plan -- and the catch - YouTube

How Verizon Wireless is Ripping You Off | November 2016 - YouTube

Verizon scams customers - False Advertising - Avoid VERIZON at all costs - YouTube

The false advertising, hidden fees, and poor customer service is driving me away from this company.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nothing but bad?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
holyhotdogs, we don't want you to continue to feel this way. It's important to us that you have reliable service so that we can continue as your wireless provider. You mentioned that you're having issues with your device in several places which encourages us to take a closer look at your device. Which make/model phone do you have? Please provide your zip code for your current location.

As a reflection of our commitment to you, we've implemented better plans to fit your needs. Have you seen our new plan? https://www.verizonwireless.com/plans/verizon-plan/  

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Nothing but bad?
holyhotdogs

I cannot add my phone (note 4) to the "new plans". Also I paid off my Note 4 back in March, and the website says I still owe money on it

0 Likes