Not receiving picture messages
mrgreen

Hello,

Sorry if its a stupid question but after reading a few other topics online I've become quite confused. What happened is, I sent my girlfriend pictures to her @vtext.com address and she said she didn't receive them. Did they go to her online picture portfolio or something? Or did it just not send at all because @vtext is only for text messages?  Is she still able to get them even if they were sent to her @vtext.com ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not receiving picture messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phonenumber@vtext.com is only for text messages. There is a different address for picture messages. I don't recall myself what that address is, but I do know that it was posted on this community before.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
mrgreen

Ahh so I have to re-send all the photos to the @vzwpix?

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

yep, 'fraid so

0 Likes
mrgreen

Thanks for the help! One more thing, I assume the pictures i sent to @vtext.com are just "gone" now? Because most of them were pictures of me and my family

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The texts don't get delivered, so I'm assuming they are lost in cyberspace.  But you should still have the photos on your phone, unless you've deleted them.  The texts still show up in your 'sent' folder, right?

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

Is there some reason you just dont send them through the text messaging app as a MMS? All you have to do is create a message with images and put her phone number in the send to area and hit send...

0 Likes