Not happy with customer service
Lingling02
Enthusiast - Level 1

HI,

I would like to have the email to file a complaint. I added a line to my account. I got a iPhone 6. i had a iPhone 5s and a basic phone. So I asked the CSR if I can switch numbers between the phones once I get the iPhone 6. He said yes. So in my account, it should be 2 iPhones and a basic phone. i got iPhone 6 2 weeks ago. I went to my local verizon store to ask them switch numbers for me. They did it. when I got my bill this week, I found that Verizon charged me 3 data packages including my basic phone $30 / month for data. I called the customer service tonight. I was on the phone with CSR and tech support for 1hr 40 mins. They told me that they could not take the data package off my basic phone because I upgraded the phone. I told them that I added a line with iPhone 6 , then switch the phone numbers. I did not upgrade any phones.No one told me that I have to paid 3 data plans after I switch phone numbers.  No one can help me because the system won't allow them. i asked to talked to a manager. Kelly, the tech support put me on hold for 5mins, then told me that manager said she could not do anything either. My only option is to go back to verizon store and asked them to switch phone numbers back. I was not happy since the manager did not even have a second to talk to me. I asked for a case number or reference number about this conversation. the tech support told me no munchers. I asked for the name of the manager. She is not allowed to give me her name. So I was on the phone with verizon for 1hr 40 mins, all I got was a lady 's name kelly, no one can solve the problem for me. I did not do anything wrong. Apparently, the CSR who switched the numbers for me did something wrong in the SYSTEM, which none of the verizon tech support or manager can fix it. I just can not believe this. I have been with verizon for almost 10 years. I am so disappointed. I will go to local verizon tomorrow . I would like to file a compliant on this . Can anyone tell me who I should talk to? Thanks.

Labels (1)