Re: Not feeling the love anymore Verizon...
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Mbfam wrote:

Thanks for correcting me about ALLTEL and Verizon. Thank for your comments. I'm not asking for something I don't deserve.

You DESERVE a promo price? No, you WANT a promo price. And according to Verizon's rules you get one only if you have unlimited. Whether that is fair or not it's their company, their rules. And so if their pricing is too expensive and they won't give you a promo price on phones then you should speak with your wallet and go to a different carrier.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

J.THUNDERBOLTS, we truly understand the importance of making sure you have reliable service at all times. Please allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please provide us with the zip code of the area of concern? Do you know if anybody else in your area is having the same experience? Also, besides data, can you please clarify if your phone calls and text messages are impacted as well?

We would like the opportunity to review the data speeds you are experiencing. Can you please follow this link http://www.speedtest.net/ to run a speed test on your device? Please share your results.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mbfam, we never want to lose any of our valuable customers. We have sent you a Private Message, please only respond to that message going forward.

StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
NEALS55
Enthusiast - Level 1

All I am saying is that it is obvious that their promotional opportunities are geared toward gaining new customers and upselling.  I understand that the point of business is about making money.  Verizon makes plenty of money from my bill every month.  I really don't WANT to go looking for another company because I believe the service I have is excellent.  I simply don't need the Unlimited plan, and dont want to spend the extra $40 a month on it.  That leaves me with no promotional opportunities.  Its not their fault, but for someone who has been a Verizon customer for over 15 years I would love a promotion that helps me without costing gobs of money.  I dont think I am asking for something that isn't deserving of longtime customers.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Please know that we value all of our loyal customers, and we appreciate new customers as well. (This is addressed to everyone who has posted on this thread.)

Prices and promotions are subject to change at any time. We hear you, and hear your needs. The great news is not all promotions require a new line of service, and/or Unlimited Data anymore. 

For example, you can get $300 off the Pixel 2 XL, with no trade-in, no new line, and no Unlimited Data. Therefore, there are pretty good deals on Android devices right now. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/deals-landing/

I don't see anything available for the iPhone just yet, but that can change too. We don't have details, but know that we hear you, and are continually making changes to meet all wireless needs. 

I hope this helps! 

VanessaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes
Mbfam
Enthusiast - Level 2

I disagree you like new customers that's what your best promo offers!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The promotions aren't geared towards new 'customers'. They're mostly adding a line. You are eligible as an existing customer if you want to live up to the promotion.

Plainly, the promotion you want is on the iPhone. If you knew anything about Apple's way, you would know that Apple does not allow discounts on their devices. You can get one from Verizon if you follow the promotion guidelines. VERIZON is giving this promotion and since they are receiving nothing in return from Apple, you have to follow what they want you to do in order to receive it. There are plenty of promotions that do not require you be on any specific plan. Just because you don't choose to take advantage of them, you can't say there aren't any promotions. You just don't like the promotion on the iPhone. It sounds like it would be cheaper overall to just get the iPhones on the DPP and be done with it. You will not get any concessions at this point.

0 Likes
Mbfam
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for input.  I have looked at all the promo's and compared them.  Just as it's a business decision for them it's also one for me. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
J_THUNDERBOLTS
Enthusiast - Level 2

I like this last paragraph

Go somewhere else he says.

We all need to leave Verizon to another phone company till Verizon wireless service OPENS THEIR EYES and lowers their price. Then we can consider going back to Verizon

0 Likes
Mbfam
Enthusiast - Level 2

Leave get the deal after 30 days Verizon will buy you back!