Not able to make any out going calls. I can text, answer incoming calls. Is the network down?
janetlk1280

Is the network down or is there an issue with Verizon customers not being able to make phone calls?  I keep getting a call fail message.  I am able to connect to internet, text, FaceTime and answer calls.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not able to make any out going calls. I can text, answer incoming calls. Is the network down?
hollyredman91

Did you recently change numbers or activate a new line/phone? I had this same issue when i switched from at&t to Verizon, and tried porting my mobile number from at&t. Verizon was having issues porting my number and had never fully transferred it. I ended up having to stop the port, and get a new phone number for me to be able to make and receive phone calls and texts. Hope that helps!

0 Likes
Re: Not able to make any out going calls. I can text, answer incoming calls. Is the network down?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us with your network concern, JANKEN46. We want to make sure you are able to make call. Does this happen to all calls made? What kind of phone do you have? Have you restarted your device since this started?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes