No signal
Boolee89
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've just upgraded my daughters phone from the Samsung Galaxy S5 to the Note 5 about two weeks ago. And she is saying that she gowes from having 4g signal to having no bars and won't even move the phone from the spot it was at when she was getting 4g service. It drops service all the time and or has terrible signal strength almost every where she goes. She's done the soft reset and tried everything else she can possibly think of to fix the problem. What should she do to fix this problem or is it something with Verizon and their networks or is it Samsung and the internal antenna.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No signal
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Boolee89-

Congrats on this new phone! I am saddened to know your daughter is having signal issues but no worries, we will help to find a resolution to this. May I ask if she is using her old Sim card or the new Sim that came with her Note 5? Is this happening indoors/outdoors? Has she tried removing the Sim card for a few seconds? Please keep us posted.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bittersweet1

Yes my service sux too

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

that is not the type of experience I want for you. Lets check into this. What zip code are you having trouble in? What type of phone are you using? I can take a look at things from our end for you.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes