I tried call to service but they said I have to buy booster

but my friend has sprint phone that is really excellent signal in my apartment

what's wrong Verizon?

0 Likes
Re: No signal, No data in my apartment / Sprint better than Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jihyunkim,

I certainly understand your concern with poor signal in your appartment. Let's get you back on track. What zip code are you in? How long has it been going on? What type of phone do you have? 
DerekR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jihyunkim

zip code : 98422always at my apartmentI have Iphone5, galaxy s4, galaxy note3

If you can not fix it  I wanna switch to sprint even i have 2y contract

0 Likes
Jihyunkim

zip code : 98422always at my apartmentI have Iphone5, galaxy s4, galaxy note3

If you can not fix it  I wanna switch to sprint even i have 2y contract

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Your choices are going to be to get the Verizon Extender for $250, or switch to provider that has service in your apartment. Verizon forgiving a contract and ETF is extremely rare, so I don't expect you will get out of your contract without paying an ETF. Some other providers may reimburse you though, so look around.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jinhyunkim we certainly want you to have service where you live. We don't want to lose you. Service for that area looks good. Is this an issue when inside your apartment only or do you have the same issue when outside? Since experieincing the lack of service have you updated your phones with our network by restarting them when not at your apartment?
StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jihyunkim

I have the same issue when outside my apartmentYou should come and check about here areaMy friends just recommend me about Sprint or AT&T

Sent from Ji Kim

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jihyunkim-

We want you to have reliable service when you indoors.  Our cell phones have become our only form of communication and we want to keep you connected with the outside world.  We will work together to keep you connected because we don't want to see you go.  Do you have the same trouble with data connection on the other devices you mentioned?  Are you connected to Wi-Fi when your indoors?

EmmaM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jihyunkim

Yes I am connected to WiFi and all Verizon devices have no service here. But Sprint, AT&T and tmobile are all fine

Sent from Ji Kim

0 Likes