No service
Dl1532

Anyone in south jersey having an issue with cell service. I can't text or call anyone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service
dianefratto

I have no signal at all.  Verizon needs to have something on the site about outages.

0 Likes
ddlovato
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you usually have service in south jersey? has this just been happening recently?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've come to the right place. Let me check into this for you. How long has this been going on? What kind of phone do you have? Can I get the zip code you are having trouble in?

BryanS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ddevallon

I have absolutely no service on my phone.

I was told a ticket was put in and have not heard anything.

The coverage map CLAIMS that i should have 4g service, but all i ever have is 1X.

This needs tobe fixed immediately. Verizon need to start giving out free signal boosters.I refuse to pay $250 to enhance service that i should already have.

Unacceptable.

0 Likes
Ansrewxkim

I am also having issues with my Verizon wireless signal on my galaxy s5. It goes from 3g to 1x to to no service all the time. I've missed important calls from my school and friends because of this issue. I've done research on this problem and I know I'm not the only one. It seems it's only the Verizon customers. So I know it can't be the phone itself. I've done the battery pull and Sim card pull multiple times. It doesn't work. I've also learned verizon customer service is no help. So let's not waste time with that. And I've read post on this same exact issues from 2011. It's 2015 now. So the issue is not fixed yet. The next update probably won't solve it either (not that I'm willing to wait either). So if anyone with this problem found a fix, please let me know. This sh*t is corny. I would switch providers but I have to wait like 2 years to be released from contract.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ansrewwxkim

Don't go. We would like the chance to fix your signal issues with the Samsung S5. We can understand your concern. You mentioned that it can't be the phone, so let's look into the network where you're located. Please provide the zip code and tell us how long your specific issues with data signal has been going on.
SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ddevallon

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes