No return label for return of old phone under early upgrade
drcapps

I recd my new phone friday, boxing up the new one today I realized there was no return shipping label. I called customer service and they told me I could print it online, but I only see option to print a return label for the new phone, no option for returning the one that is being turned in under early upgrade.  After contacting someone via chat I was told to process it like a return of the new phone, print the label, then cancel out that return.  Well sorry guys, once you reach the spot to print the label there is no "cancelling out"......  So I opened a new chat and was told to use the label I printed and that they would "cancel out the return".  I have all of these chats saved.  Well now I am seeing all of the horror stories on here of people that have not recd credit and are being charge for not returning phones that have been returned.  I need someone to explain to me exactly what is happening here.  If going to a store wasnt so out of the way I would just drive there but its 30 miles one way to the nearest store. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No return label for return of old phone under early upgrade
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Drcapps, I know non-return fees can be a scary thing, but I'm here to bring you some clarity Did you do a device payment upgrade? Normally when you upgrade, you will receive a return label in the box that you received the phone.

Did you do the new Samsung promotion or normal upgrade?

MarcusSSVZWW
Follow us on Twitter VZWSupportt
If my response answered your question please click the'CorrecttAnswer'' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
drcapps

I did a device payment early upgrade. And yes, I know the label should have been provided in the box but as I discussed with 4 different customer service reps tonight it was not.  The plastic envelope was in the box but no shipping label and from a search on this discussion board that is a pretty common occurance.  Had I known what a hassle this was going to be I would have never accepted the early upgrade.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's keep it easy. We can send you a shipping label to use to return the device or the device can be returned to a Verizon Wireless store. If you want us to send a label, please reach out to us on Twitter, @vzwsupport or on Facebook, www.facebook.com/verizon.
NoahS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes