No loyality
iowa52501

Talked with customer service today about customer loyalty.  I wanted to increase data from 10gb to 12gb for the new Verizon plan.  I'm on the share everything plan.  Verizon will pay $650 to switch a new customer, but won't do a simple data change, which doesn't cost anymore to keep a loyal customer of 5 years. I guess the only way to be rewarded for being loyal is to switch carriers.  Every commercial is about getting new customers, nothing about keeping customers.  Not to mention the attitude I received and the reluctance to transfer to a supervisor.  But still being loyal is only valued with thank you and sorry.

I guess I will just join everyone else and keeping switching carriers.  Carriers only seem to care when you are a new customer!

I

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No loyality
rcschnoor
Legend

iowa52501 wrote:

Talked with customer service today about customer loyalty.  I wanted to increase data from 10gb to 12gb for the new Verizon plan.  I'm on the share everything plan.  Verizon will pay $650 to switch a new customer, but won't do a simple data change, which doesn't cost anymore to keep a loyal customer of 5 years. I guess the only way to be rewarded for being loyal is to switch carriers.  Every commercial is about getting new customers, nothing about keeping customers.  Not to mention the attitude I received and the reluctance to transfer to a supervisor.  But still being loyal is only valued with thank you and sorry.

I guess I will just join everyone else and keeping switching carriers.  Carriers only seem to care when you are a new customer!

I

I guess I don't follow. Verizon won't allow you to switch to the new Verizon Plan and get the XL package of 12 GB/month. I have never heard Verizon refusing to do this switch. Did they give a reason why they wouldn't allow you to switch???

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

iowa52501

Your continued loyalty the past 5 years means everything to us and we want to celebrate many more years together.  Losing you is definitely not in our game plan and we want to help get the correct plan for your needs.  Customers do have the option to make a plan change any time online at http://bit.ly/xB4iTc .  The Verizon plan is a great benefit to all customers because of the sharable data and mobile hotspot access.  Get all the details on the Verizon plan here http://vz.to/1KjdkUb.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

The Verizon plan is a great benefit to all customers because of the sharable data and mobile hotspot access.

Although the OP ALREADY has those features on their More/Share Everything Plan.

0 Likes