No data whatsoever in Macon, GA
Winsor6
Enthusiast - Level 2

For the second time this month, I have completely lost all data connectivity on my Droid Razr in Macon, GA.  I do not get 4G LTE down here, but right now I have nothing at all.  The last time I lost all data connectivity I just waited it out and let it resolve itself, but twice in the same month in an area that doesn't even have LTE is simply unacceptable.  This is not an LTE outage, it is a total data outage.  I have restarted, pulled the SIM card, switched from LTE/CDMA to CDMA only, etc.  Nothing has worked.  Anyone can look on these forums and find that many other owners of 4G phones have had the same issue, so I am sure that it's not just my phone.  Get on this Verizon, or you are losing this customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No data whatsoever in Macon, GA
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello Winsor6,

I can understand not having any data connection being a bit frustrating.  I don't see any network opportunities at this time in Macon, GA.  Macon does not currently have LTE coverage, but you definitley should be receiving 3G data.  You attempted great troubleshooting steps and I would like to suggest another step to attempt.  Please try holding the volume down key and pressing the power key until the device resets. (Will not erase any data)  Once the device resets please observe your signal and advise if this was successful for you.  Thank you. 

TominqueBo

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes