No coverage in the local pike
cawk

Hello,

I live in Maryland. On Smithsburg Pike, Verizon will suddenly become no service, I wonder if you can have a look.

Area zip code is 21783, but not the whole area, only part of Smithsburg Pike (Ringgold Pike to MD-66)

Thanks

6828395D-15FA-48DB-8D5C-7CBEB3A4626E.jpeg

0 Likes
Re: No coverage in the local pike
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, cawk, and thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be more than happy to assist you further in regard to your current situation. To start, have you by chance performed any troubleshooting on your device since you've started to have this service experience? AnthonyM_VZW

0 Likes
cawk

Yes.

I was driving and noticed the issue by interrupted Spotify, I found nearest shoulder to stop and enter and quit flight mode. It did not work. Eventually I got recovered after I was on MD-66.

Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, cawk. It's our priority to provide a seamless network experience and we are concerned to hear that you are experiencing challenges with your data connection. We would be more than happy to help you. Can you tell us a little more? When did this issue start? What other services are being impacted?  

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
cawk

Hello,

I cannot tell you when it started, I encountered the problem on last Saturday. I believe that it is a persistent problem.

Other service impacted is probably the navigation app Waze. I checked my driving history there was no record near that area.

Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cawk, thanks for checking back in with us regarding your service issues in Smithsburg Pike. I checked on the zip code and intersection provided. The coverage area looks good and there's a 4G cell tower within a 0.57-mile range of this intersection. Other towers are within a 1 mile west as well. 

There should be no reason you're not getting service in this area. Please let us know if anything has improved since it first started. To better assist, what make and model phone do you have? Is your phone currently up to date with the latest software version?

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes