No cell service ar home since april
Salena
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have put in a trouble ticket service still not fixed problems since april for 5 phones and 2 tablets on my account. Ready to close my account and go somewhere else

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No cell service ar home since april
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Salena , we don't want you to go anywhere. You mentioned that we submitted a trouble ticket to our network support team for the problems in your area. It typically takes us 5 to 7 business days to evaluate your area. However, here's a 2nd pair of eyes to look into this matter. What issues are you having with your wireless service?

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Salena
Enthusiast - Level 1

The trouble ticket was open for almost two weeks before it was closed with =

nothing resolved I still have 1x SIGNAL my family and I can go any where el=

se even 1 mile down the road and have service bit since april no service at=

my home for the first time ever in being a Verizon customer and no one see=

ms to be able to fix it. Not a happy customer right now or my family.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Service issues are never any fun Salena. What were the results of the trouble-ticket? Did our techs contact you and let you know if we were still working on the issue or if you're in marginal coverage?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes