No bill credit to my account after I switched my number
haoniukun

I placed the order during last year's Black Friday and purchased an iPhone. When I placed the order, verizon had the promotion of $150 bill credit if I switch my number. Because verizon is short of iPhone 6 at that time,  I got the phone around Dec 9th and I activated the account immediately when I got the phone. The number switch process is seamless. After 3 billing cycles, I didn't see my bill credit on my account. I called and the customer representative told me that I would not get a bill credit because there was no bill credit promotion when I ported in my number. Verizon should put in the promotion footprint saying I would get the bill credit when the number port date fell in the promotion period instead of the order date. I would considering close the account and never trust verizon wireless any more.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No bill credit to my account after I switched my number
mama23dogs
Legend

As with any promotion, it ends without notice and you can't turn the clock backwards.  The Terms of the promotion was to port your number, not buy a phone.

haoniukun

That's true. But without a phone, I cannot activate my phone, verizon should know that.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Yep, it's a catch 22.  I hope the service is worth the switch.

0 Likes
haoniukun

The problem is that I submitted my phone number information when I placed the order. I'm not sure when verizon ported in the number. I got my previous number automatically when I activated the phone. The service experience is not as good either. I had never dropped call before verizon. But my got at least 3 phone calls dropped in the last 3 months.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I understand how important it is to see what happen to your port in credit haoniukun! I have sent you a private message so I can further investigate your account.   AmberF_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes