Highlighted

No and Poor service in 33647

Hi,

I live in an apartment community near the intersection of Bruce B Downs Boulevard and I-75 in Tampa, FL 33647 [removal required by the ]. I get either no service inside my apartment or very poor service (can't understand people talking on the phone). I think VW either needs a new tower or fix equipment on the existing one before I find a new home for my 5 devices.

Thanks,

Steve

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
Highlighted

Re: No and Poor service in 33647

Customer Support

Tampasteve61, having dependable service is what we want all our customers to experience. This is a well covered area though coverage indoors can vary depending on the structure. How long have you had this issue? Do all 5 users have the same problem?

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: No and Poor service in 33647

Yes, all five users. We live on a bottom floor of a three story tall apartment complex. All rooms have windows that face North Wast off of Enclave Village Drive. I have 3G service on my BB. The others have 4G service. My bars are typically 0-2 with 0-1 being common. However the bars change constantly - is that based on the usage of others?

I only get 3 bars when walking outside.

Steve

0 Likes