No Value for Customer's time and money
iajay

Hi,

I bought an iPhone in novemeber 2011 with a 2 years contract. I had to go out of US because of visa problems in april 2012. I spoke with verizon representatives then and informed them about the situation. They insisted not to disconnect they service and offered a vacation. I was out of US for a long time due to my visa problems and I was billed many a times in between without me using any services. Note that I had kept verizon informed about my problem but the response I got was not satisfactory and I paid my money for no use. That is issue 1.

I reached back to US on december 9th 2013. And the amount that I get for this month is $426, which is way higher than my expectation. I was never flagged/informed about the over usage. And as a matter of fact there is no information on the website about the current usage. It doesn't tell the current bill information in dollar value, which is very confusing and has caused me over using the services.

I hope verizon pays attention on this and helps me in this. I obviously can't pay this big a amount. Else only choice I am left is to quit verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes