No Service!!!!!!
Ranbro

I have been a Verizon customer for many years and have always had great service, but in the past few months it has gone from great, to okay, to bad, to almost NONE! In fact I can no longer make or receive phone calls and my text service is now on the same trend many of them though sent are received as empty bubbles. I have not moved or changed anything, so what is going on?  I know of one business a few miles from my home who literally had to cancel their service and go with a new provider.  My husband has called a few times and the last time was told they would be "putting boots on the ground" in the area to figure out the problem.  Still nothing but downward spiraling service and a monthly bill to pay for it! Several people have suggested it is because of the new tower they want to build which will be voted on in March on the town ballot. Supposedly they are slowly declining the current tower services to force people to vote yes.  Is this legal for them to do this, I've heard they already control peoples' service based on the plan they have and usage.  Has anyone else experience these issues and if so, how were they resolved?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Service!!!!!!
skullbuster

Verizon Admin - I have been having really horrible cellular coverage at my work the past couple of weeks. The zip code is 23703 or the area. It's on the coast guard base here. I keep losing LTE and 3g as well. It used to not be like that back about 4 months ago.

0 Likes
Re: No Service!!!!!!
bobreyn1990
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes!!!  Same thing - has gone downhill

0 Likes