No Reception at Work
jiyuxin_1991

I have moved from NY to NM and then recently traveled to CA for business, and I found for 99% of the time, my reception was great. I do not have full bars all the time but no dropped calls/disconnection in 4G has happened, so I am pretty satisfied. 

The only thing that bothers me was that I have no reception inside the building that I work in. My colleagues are using other service providers and they all have receptions, but my phone just literally cannot make any phone calls or connect to 4G. If I get out of the building, there will be a reception. I accidentally found a room inside the building where I can make phone calls but the calls are of very poor quality and will drop eventually.

Some details that might help resolve the problem:

Building Address:  [removed]

Phone: LG V30 ThinQ

Please kindly give me some advice on what I should do to help ease this situation. Thanks!

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

0 Likes
Re: No Reception at Work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jiyuxin_1991, we always want to ensure you get the best service possible - everywhere! However, we cannot guarantee service while indoors, foliage, and construction. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Does your work space offer Wi-Fi? The Employer can look into getting a Network Extender to improve services while indoors. Let me know if this helps! - MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes
Re: No Reception at Work
vrivers
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue with me, I work in northern VA and I had to get Verizon because my previous provider did not get reception here. Now Verizon is action up and my reception in my office is slim to none. All of my coworkers in my office have reception and they have issues at times. 

Tags (1)
0 Likes