No 3G in Ann Arbor?
ptfdf71

Is anyone else having issues with 3G on the southside of Ann Arbor in the State and Ellsworth Area?  I work near here and have no 3G service at all.  It has been getting worse for the last few months.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No 3G in Ann Arbor?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, ptfdf71!

I am sorry to learn the service has been anything less than awesome in Ann Arbor! What zip code is the concern in? Are you able to pick up 3G in other areas of Ann Arbor? If you have not already, please reboot the device to regain data services. Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ptfdf71

We are in the 48108 zip code.  This had been an ongoing problem for the last 2 months plus.  There are 5 of us that have verizon and are having problems.  We do not have the ability to use wifi, so the only thing we can do on our phones is make calls.  No apps, no emails or anything that requires data.  Very frustrated and ready to search for a new service.  Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Adam

0 Likes
thatjay

We live in the same area and just switched from AT&T.  We have two iPhone 5 phones and they are blazing fast with LTE, but frequently switch to 3G and then data stops.  Not slows down - stops.  You can't even send an iMessage or load a webpage.

Is this problem going to get resolved?  We are considering returning our phones and switching carriers if this has really been going on for months with no resolution.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We wouldn't want to lose you, ptfdf71. I would like to assist you further with the difficulty you're experiencing. Please send me a DM with your name, mobile number and a brief description of your issue so I can gladly assist.

DaisyP_VZWSupport

0 Likes
ptfdf71

I have not gotten any results from verizon as of yet.  I will let you know if and when I do.

0 Likes
ptfdf71

- It will not let me send you a direct message.  Please call me @ 734-417-3952.

0 Likes