Next day early delivery has not been shipped
MYQE12

I placed an order on Wednesday 02-22-2017 at around 1000am. I paid extra for the next day early shipping before 1030 which specifically listed Thursday 02-23-2017 as the delivery date. As of 1200pm 02-23-2017 the order still has not been shipped. How can I get a refund on the shipping due to Verizon's inability to provide the appropriate service to ensure delivery at the advertised date and time. I have no working phone to call cutsomer service.

I also have not received any notification that there were any backorders or expected delays at any time during my order.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Next day early delivery has not been shipped
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

Does the order still say processing when you check on it or does it say completed?

0 Likes
MYQE12

It said processing until a little while ago. They just recently printed a lable for it.

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

once the label prints for something shipped with express shipping it should give you the tracking number.

I would see if you can get ahold of a chat rep online

0 Likes
MYQE12

Thanks for your reply. I have attempted a chat rep who provided no assistance other than a phone number to call. There was a tracking number that was listed and fed-ex has since updated that it was picked up 30 minutes ago.

I imagine that I'll have to wait until my phone arrives to call and see if they can resolve this issue.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is always our goal to address any concern you have with a shipment, MYQE12 and I’d be happy to help. We want nothing more than to ensure the order is delivered properly.
I have sent you a private message to continue discussing the shipment. We appreciate your patience and I look forward to working with you.

SteveR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes