New unlimited Plan
tshyde10

If I want to change to the unlimited plan, does that consider me signing a new 2 year contract? Is the 2 year contract even a thing anymore? We want to get new phones, which we do every 2 years, but haven't decided what we want yet. I just don't want to jeopardize that perk.   

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: New unlimited Plan
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The new every two promotion has been retired from at least four years now. No one has that option anymore. Contracts are gone for everyone now. You have purchase the phones at full retail price in one lump sum or the device installment agreement.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LaurieNJ

Not true, I have not switched to the everything plan.  My current plan is 15gb and we get new phones every  2 years.  My daughter just got the iphone 7 for $99 with no monthly payment (in December) and renewed a 2 year contract

i want to know if I will loose that perk if I switch to the unlimited plan

0 Likes
mflandshark
Contributor - Level 3

Since the middle of January Verizon doesn't do 2 year contracts anymore just the 24 month device payment programs.

Changing your plan doesn't change your contract date or anything and it might actually be cheaper for you.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The option for a contract was removed as an option in January 2017.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes