Re: New "unlimited" service?
rcschnoor
Legend

jasondio28 wrote:

can someone answers this i bought a galaxy s3 frontier watch from tmobile. verizon dint have them at time. now i believe they do question is can i use the LTE on verizon basical switch service to verizon so i dont have to use just blue tooth

Verizon doesn't have them yet. Regardless, you cannot use your T-Mobile purchased Galaxy S3 Frontier watch on the Verizon network. You will either be stuck with bluetooth or purchasing a plan from T-Mobile.

0 Likes
DuginAZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't think so. I believe the S3 has only 700mhz LTE. Verizon is 850/1900/2100. Someone correct me if I am wrong. Doug

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The S3 watch is likely to be a LTE only device and doesn't use any of the CDMA technology.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to be sure you always stay connected. To clarify, you are allowed 22GB per line before you may start to see a difference in speed. KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
DuginAZ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Following up on my posted question. Level 2 tech support and American tower Corp (who owns the towers here and the fiber to them) stated it's a traffic issue With my new found slow speeds. I only wished I had talk to these guys first. At least 20 hours of hold time, resets on devices ordering and activating new devices etc etc to find out several people are switching to Verizon in my town. Congrats Verizon. I suppose after a decade and half on my business account and a decade on familys account, that's it's time to explore other carriers. Data is still a crawl here in 85648 Between 3:30pm (school lets out) and 9:00pm (kids in town going to bed I assume). I had my landline hooked back up with old school ISDN (256kps) and we use it during those hours now. (Close to paying what I gladly paid for 30GB on the old plans) We are too far out from the local switches to get DSL. Hence utilizing Verizon for all of our communication needs on the ranch. It's been a great ride, awesome service and very professional customer service agents I will miss the most. Not to mention LTE speeds in the 30mps - 40mps before the influx of new customers. Now I see Verizon is laying off people and closing call centers why? To increase hold times to that of your competitors also? This is legitimate question, Verizon my friends, what in the world are you doing??? Trying to be like your competitors will only umm well,, make you like your competitors. I am at Verizon because it WAS "Verizon". $400 bills were fine for my family for God like data speeds and extremely fast voice communications. Yes I pay $197 for unlimited now but now I'm well,, limited to times when I can use data or even make a phone is delayed for 60'seconds or more because of the Increased network traffic. I will gladly pay twice as much like I use to for "hospital grade" communications. You guys are reminding of the issues my nieces and nephews used to have on cricket and T-Mobile before I convinced my whole generation esly to use Verizon. (Boy the flack I'm taking now from them) The old saying is "a bird in the hand is better than two in the bush". Sadly this bird has no option but to fly the coup. Sorry Verizon. Doug [Removed]

personal information  removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

So, in your part of town which is not near a major city and is probably cover by 2 towers at the most, you expect that the towers can be congested and get fast speeds? If Verizon can currently barely cover you, what do you think service with another carrier is going to be? If no-one has WiFi and everyone is depending on mobile data this is what will happen. Sorry to say. You should all lobby for a cable provider to get better home internet coverage to keep the mobile network un-congested.

0 Likes