New customer
Feegz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why can I receive incoming calls or texts . But can send them?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New customer
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Feegz. Sorry to hear you're encountering issues with your service, and are not able to make calls and send texts. This could be due to a number of issues. Did you just start service with us and port in numbers from a different carrier? Did you start service with new phone numbers?

Thank you, Feegz. We forward to helping address this issue.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

Depending on like the rep said, if you just activated the phone and if you ported your number over to Verizon, things like this can take a little time to process through the system. Give it a little time to get everything done all the way through. I would say give it 24 hours. If it still isn't working properly I would either call in or take it into a store.

Feegz
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you I'm all set . I was able to call and send texts out but not receive them but I called verizon porting center and they helped me , also Candice H from verizon wireless community was very very helpful .  Thanks again

0 Likes
Feegz
Enthusiast - Level 2

By the way this is her name on here

candiceh_vzw  she was extremely helpful !!

0 Likes
footballwizz692004
Contributor - Level 2

That is awesome! Glad you got it figured out Feegz!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Feegz

I'm glad to hear Candice was able to provide you the stellar service you deserve!  Please know that we are here for you.  Have a great day and week!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes