New customer Worst Customer SERVICE EVER!!!!!
Sean8686

I'm sorry but this may be long. Let me begin, I'm a New wireless customer that signed up online for a Note3 on 3/27. I paid for Overnite AND Saturday delivery extra. I did that because my phone broke and wanted to switch carriers. No emails or calls after I Paid my 339.00$ NO tracking Number Nothing.... Waited till 3/29 when it was supposed to be delivered and called to find out my order was stuck in credit and fraud prevention dept. No problem the Lady at CORE dept said. I could do ONE of 2 things. I could cancel my order and "Just go down to a local store and buy one".... LOL that's where it got even worse. Went to the store. Paid another 300$ plus tax for a note3. Took them FOUR HOURS to get my line switched to the new phone. No one there or at tech support could find out why?!?!?! Come to find out the order shipped anyways 2 HOURS after I canceled it and no emails no nothing to tell me this. No tracking number. OK NP yet, they told me to refuse the shipment and it would be credited to my VISA in 7-10 days!?!?!?!?!  Very unhappy now. Got a 25$ credit on 3/31 for the trouble. THIS IS JUST THE START OF THIS NIGHTMARE THO...... I waited and waited didn't hear from anyone. But I did get my new bill a week later. 245$!!!!!!!!  FOR ONE LINE!!!!!!!!!!! The bill had "4" lines billed to my account and no one could figure out why. Called AGAIN and they "said" they fixed it and gave me another 30$ credit for the mixup. Now its been 12 days since they got the FIRST phone back in the warehouse.....NO REFUND OF MY 339.00$!?!?!?!  I call up 3/12 and talk to CORE dept got a superviser and they tracked the package down and found that no one logged it back in. PROMISED that it would be taken care of Monday the 3/14. Nope no refund that day. Called AGAIN after work by now you can see that I'm VERY UPSET NOW. I'm a single parent on a budget working 2 jobs to take care of my little girl and this was really messing me up. Talked to ANOTHER super and she PERSONALLY put in the request to get my refund!!!! 24 hours she PROMISED!!!! Nope..... Next day no refund. Called CORE AGAIN got a different Supervisor this guy checked for 45 min and found out the first one didn't do the request properly and it was rejected!!!!!! How this HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME IS BEYOND My UNDERSTANDING but I'm the one paying for these people screwing up over and over. So NOW its been 17 days since they had the package back and still no refund. And was told last nite that it can take up to 3-5 days from when he put the request in to get my $$$ back. UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!  I I am soooo through with Verizon and I've only been a customer for less then one month. No one seems to know how to help me and there's no way that I have found to COMPLAIN ABOUT THE TERRIBKE SERVICE AND OUTRIGHT LIES THAT I HAVE BEEN TOLD FOR 3 WEEKS ALMOST NOW. I am so close to just taking back the phone and going back to sprint. But am afraid I'll never get my MONEY BACK if I do that!!!!!!!  Isn't there any way to contact someone incharge someone who can actually get something done??? All I get is the same lies and promises that are ALWAYS false. I'm at a loss really never ever in my life have a had this kinda problem with a cell phone company. Even MetroPCS doensnt pull this crap. Sorry for the wall of text but I'm so close to smashing this phone. I just Dont get how a big company like this can get by with such LOUSY customer service. There must be something I can do about this?!?!?!?!?!? Help...!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New customer Worst Customer SERVICE EVER!!!!!
rcschnoor
Legend

Have you called your CC company? Let them know that you returned a device and have been waiting for a refund from Verizon. Your CC company will give you an instant credit on your bill for the amount in question while THEY work it out with Verizon.

Sean8686

Yeah that was the first thing I did. It was paid with a debit card bank said if I had used my credit card I could have refused the payment but not with debit. Was unhappy with the bank on that score. So now I'm stuck waiting and waiting.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sean8686,

Our sincere apologizes for this whole situation, and that you have yet to receive your refund for a phone order that was canceled. I definitely understand the importance of receiving your refund especially as it was an order that should've been canceled. Have we removed the other three lines that were on your invoices? Have we opened an investigation for your refund? Please follow me and send me a direct message to ensure this matter is resolved.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Sean8686

I spoke to a supervisor in CORE dept again last night and supposedly he correctly put in the request for the refund that was REJECTED by your finance dept 2 times this week even tho they can see the phones been back in the warehouse since 3/31/2014. And now say its gonna take 3-5 business days to process this. As to my 4 line bill, lol, kinda I think last I heard it was down to 132 and change but that's still 70+ dollars off because there's still 2 activation charges on the account from the phantom lines. I have been given 85$ in credits over 3 desperate times plus all the activation charges taken off and my one line bill which should be somewhere around 40 bucks first month is still 132 something. So NO they haven't fixed the account problem. There's no one to call and get help the billing customer service people Dont know anything and every time they put in requests for changes the next day a supervior will turn them down. All I have is one lousy phone with a 90$ 2 gig plan and even with taxes should only be 117 and change per month. I have been totally screwdd up and then when I TRY to explain SIMPLE MATH to the rep on the phone then can't grasp the concept. I REFUSE to pay one CENT on the bill till its completely worked out AND I have gotten my refund back of 339$. I just Dont get why its so complicated and involved to just make the changes in the comp system. And I have no idea at all why there's NO WAY TO CONTACT THE FINANCE DEPT EXCEPT THRU EMAIL. even Verizon can't call them. What kinda joke is that. I am happy they have someone here to copy and paste the same reply to most questions here but I need a phone number to someone in corporate that can handle this request and how I can complain about the terrible customer service I have received so far. Its NO WONDER no one wants to give there employee number because they Dont want identified for this terrible customer service. Really....

0 Likes
Not applicable

The bank is wrong in its reply to you. State and Federal banking regulations make the recovery of your funds with a debit card a little more difficult, you may have to sign an affidavit and either mail or fax to your bank but they must credit the money back while they and Verizon fight it out.

Google your states banking law in regards to debit card refunds and that will give you a place to start.

Write a letter of dispute to the billing address on your invoice, send certified return receipt requested. Pay all portions of the bill not in dispute and tell them why its being disputed and the dollar amounts. You don't want to go to collections or be reported as a bad credit entry at the credit bureaus.

Good Luck

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional details Sean8686. We would appreciate the opportunity to further review your concerns. Please send us a DM. We are following you now.

JonathanK_VZW
VZWSupport
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes