New Samsung Galaxy g5 can't access cloud
shannon_in_98103

Phone purchased 11/18 at the Verizon Wireless store at Aurora Village just north of Seattle.

Sales rep was able to connect to cloud long enought to d/l contacts, and before leaving store I could goto Gallery》Cloud and view the photos I'd stored there using backup assistant plus on my previous phone. Once I left the store I started to get frequent error messages stating "unable to access cloud".

Returned to the store and 3 reps tried to resolve issue with no luck. They replaced Sim card, rebooted, toggled WiFi on & off 3 times, changed cloud backup interval from 1x hour to 1x day - still not resolved.

Finally the sales rep looked at infomanager and  told me that this was a known issue, that a trouble ticket had been filed, and that it should be resolved within 24 hours (note: I worked for VZW for eleven years, so I know the drill). It is still not resolved.

Is this a known issue? If so, when will it be resolved?

And if it was a known issue, why was I the only one in the store with this issue?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Samsung Galaxy g5 can't access cloud
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shannon_in_98103 we'll take a closer look and ensure this is resolved ASAP! To research the issue, what's the exact error message that you receive?

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
shannon_in_98103

See attachment photo for screenshot of error message.

Thanks,

sr

On Nov 20, 2014 6:49 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! For some reason, we didn't get the screenshot, shannon_in_98103. I did some research on the matter to see if I can narrow this down. Just another question for you, do you get an error code at all?

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes
shannon_in_98103

Can't access cloud - error message

On Nov 21, 2014 12:48 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
shannon_in_98103

Was just now able to access cloud pix, HOWEVER!

This happened before, then access was once again not available.

Please - note my account with this issue & resolution

And reply with resolution as well.

Thanks!

Sr

On Nov 21, 2014 12:48 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for replying Shannon. Let's try deleting the app and redownloading it from the play store.

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes