Gordon1220

Verizon Wireless
Correspondence
P.O. Box 291089
Columbia, SC 29229

RE; Phone Number xxx xxx2300

A /C 3 xxxxxx-00001

Dear Sir/Madam

I chose to write to you directly as I have not had great success with online chat assistance.

I began the process of upgrading the three phones on my account on September 12th. I was informed originally that the account was not eligible, but the reason given, being a change in my wife’s plan did not make any sense. After some time I was not able to continue online and was advised to call directly to customer service.

Although the online assistant was pleasant and thorough, it did not resolve my difficulty.

We were, I believed, able to order new devices over the phone. One was a birthday gift for my son. However, nothing arrived. I was not informed that I was required to acknowledge the terms and conditions – I ignored the follow up e-mail as I believed it to be a confirmation or thank you, not knowing that it contained instructions requiring action.

I tried working through this again on the phone and online and finally was able to go online to accept the terms and conditions three times and enter my credit card information three times. I got kicked out right at the end but was assured that the order showed the terms and conditions had been accepted.

One phone then arrived (not the birthday gift and two days after that event) on 9/19. So I went back on today – as usual the ‘my order’ section indicated the orders were being processed. I began to suspect that the information after I got cutoff (the phone assistant thought it was because the east coast offices were closing –which is ludicrous of course) had not gone through.

I engaged online chat again and was informed the remaining two orders had been cancelled because the terms and conditions had not been accepted within a certain time frame. I had no knowledge of this. I was not happy and the chat assistant did work to rectify the problem. He was then to send me an e-mail to verify the order. It never came. He suggested I log out and then back in again at which point we were disconnected! I tried again with an assistant who only lasted a few minutes before disappearing and being replaced with someone else –who asked me if I was calling about Verizon cell service. This did not fill me with confidence and I disconnected.

I still do not know if the two remaining phones on order `1170052 are confirmed, in transit or ‘processing’ I am unable to access the vzw.com/my order to accept the terms and conditions and have no additional information or access through myverizon.com.

I am becoming increasingly frustrated. I am trying to spend another $1500+ with Verizon, in addition to remaining a loyal customer for another 2+ years, but not really getting anywhere.

Please let me know what my next step could be and how we can quickly correct this situation

TODAY I DISCOVER YOU HAVE CANCELLED MY NEW ORDER FROM YESTERDAY!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes