New Customer / Plans & Costs are NOT what was promised by agent... BAIT & SWITCH
sperry2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am new to Verizon as of August 2019.  At the time I moved, after 14+ years with my prior provider, the sales agent communicated a promotion, a plan and quoted a price which provided significant enough savings for me to switch.  Three months into my relatinship with Verizon none of what was promised has been delivered.  The promotion I haven't seen right on my bill yet, my employer's discount hasn't been applied and I've made numerous calls on this.  I was told earlier this week "the sales agent made a mistake"...  sorry but XXXXXXX is the best we can offer.  This is unacceptable, unethical and basically a 'bait and switch'.  I've left several messages with the Corporate office number and have yet to receive a call back.

0 Likes
Re: New Customer / Plans & Costs are NOT what was promised by agent... BAIT & SWITCH
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Employee discounts are not eligible on the unlimited plans. 

Can you please provide more information about your issue? What were you expecting and what is your plan being charged at? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes