New Account
cjct927

Are there any deals available for opening a new account with Verizon Wireless?

I would like to have two iPhones on this account. Right now, it looks like that would cost $20 per line, plus $70 for the 8GB plan, for a total of $110 plus taxes and fees.

Are there any fees I am missing -- for example, is there a fee to open a new account?

Further, is there any way to reduce the price of this plan (or the purchase of two iPhones)? For example:

Waiving of account opening fees

Discounted phones, BOGO, etc. (iPhone)

Reduced monthly fees, etc.

Thank you for the help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New Account
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is an activation fee for lines. I believe it is $40 per line and is a one time charge. You can reduce the overall bill, by bringing your own devices provided they are compatible with the Verizon Wireless network. Otherwise you will have additional costs on your bill for the device payment agreement installment amounts for each phone you purchase from Verizon Wireless. You can also look at a smaller plan or see if the unlimited plans are more economical.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: New Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd love to see you join the Verizon family, cjct927! Our Sales team would love to speak with you about devices and pricing. Please give them a call at 888-924-7937 at your convenience.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes