Never Received a Trade In Kit
pauldeem
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, I know there are other discussions on this subject but more is better until Verizon fixes this. I did a trade in at Costo last month. Costco told us that they no longer provide labels and that I needed to call Verizon. I did. Three times so far, as well as several chat sessions. I finally received a bag, but no shipping label and certainly no box. No idea where to send my old phone and keep getting text messages that if I do not turn it in I will be charged for it. Charge me for it and I will pay for it, but that will be the last dime Verizon gets from me after being customers since 2008. So, plenty of customers have identified this problem. Fix it.

0 Likes
Re: Never Received a Trade In Kit
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pauldeem, our goal is to provide you with a great experience when upgrading and trading in a device, so we apologize that this did not happen. Your feedback will be reviewed for ways to improve and we hope that we can regain your confidence. We would like the opportunity to provide a resolution. Please check your Private Messages for additional assistance. 

0 Likes
guntherk11

Like many people on here, I received my trade in kits (for two trade ins) and never received my shipping labels.  PLEASE HELP! THIS SHOULD BE EASIER! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, guntherk11! We would love the opportunity to help you today! When and how did you submit your Trade-in's? 

0 Likes