Network failure sending texts..why?
Jarablue
Enthusiast - Level 2

I pay a pretty good chunk of change per month for the unlimited planned yet my text messages are delayed with the spinning circle symbol and people's messages coming into me get delayed then I get network failure. What the heck is going on? I am going to quit my service and go to another provider, this happens every day multiple times per day. I live in the Worcester Massachusetts area. Is there something wrong with Verizon's Network here that are causing text messages to just simply not go through and to have my phone respond with network failure? Can someone please help me, what else terrible is that Verizon's closed completely and offers no technical service for this at this hour. What's going on with this? It doesn't seem like this is worth the money, at least where I'm paying for the plan. Can someone please shed light on this subject? Thanks so much.

0 Likes
Re: Network failure sending texts..why?
Jarablue
Enthusiast - Level 2

No one?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jarablue, having a properly working phone is essential. We welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. There are no network issues reported in Worcester, MA but the issue in question is not one typically associated with a network issue but rather a device issue. What is the make and model of your device? Does your call and data services work? Has the text issue always occurred with your phone? If not, when did it start? Have you cleared all failed messages from your message threads?

EbonyR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is never the experience we want you to have. We want to get into the account and troubleshoot this issue you are experiencing. We will send a Private Note to proceed. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes