Network Extender - GPS cable?
BJShreve

I was wondering can you tell me how long the GPS cable is that's included with the network extender.  I need to get one and I'm at least 8 feet away from the nearest window. I have tried to call Verizon and no one can seem to tell me how long the gps cable is.

Thanks

<Branched to a new discussion.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning BJShreve,

I'm happy to see that you are interested in a network extender my friend! The network extender is a great way to enhance your wireless service, especially indoors! It’s super easy to setup and even easier to use! I’m sure that you will be MORE than happy with one! As far as the length of the cable(s), it is not specified in the packaging or on the box. When calling in to Verizon, you are being directed to a call center, of which a sample network extender is not present. My apologies to you if there was any frustration on getting an answer for you. The best way to get the measurements of the cable would be to visit one of our stores so a rep can measure the cable for you. In my honest opinion, I don’t think that the GPS cable is 8 feet long. Hopefully, this points you in the right direction.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes