Need to turn off phone
DAV2

I need to disconnect a phone that is no longer in use. Person using it is deceased and I dont want to use it myself. I have a phone (flip fone)  on the same account and would like to keep it. Should I call customer service to get a phone turned off?  I really would rather click something on line to disconnect it. I dont see anything on verizon site. and also what is customer service # or email address..Thx

0 Likes
To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (Re: Need to turn off phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
"To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time)." from https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/suspend-service-faqs/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Need to turn off phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To call customer service, please dial 1-800-922-0204, or reach out to us in private. We could also be reached via Facebook Private Message, and Twitter Direct Message. AnthonyG_VZW

0 Likes