Need to pay final bill
ksvanbrunt

I need to pay my final bill. I ended service two months back and have not received final bill via e-mail and have been out of country for the last two months. Phone calls are out of the question as it is very expensive. I never would have thought that there would not be a way to do it over email with such a big and well established company. Also, I have tried the live chat with no connection success. Can someone please help me out as it is not my character to not pay my dues. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need to pay final bill
karenc_vzw
Verizon Employee

jagomezr4875,

I see, no worries you can still make a payment on your closed account. Click on this link to make a payment on your closed account: http://vz.to/KDUf7u

KarenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ksvanbrunt, we certainly want you to be able to pay your final bill. You can make a payment and see the balance at vzw.com/paymybill.

MarquiaF_VZW

0 Likes
jagomezsr4875

I've switched plans and need to pay my last months bill!  Old account number (removed)

>> Personal information removed to comply with the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service <<

Edited by:  Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jagomezr4875,

I see, no worries you can still make a payment on your closed account. Click on this link to make a payment on your closed account:

KarenC_VZW

0 Likes
karenc_vzw
Verizon Employee

jagomezr4875,

I see, no worries you can still make a payment on your closed account. Click on this link to make a payment on your closed account: http://vz.to/KDUf7u

KarenC_VZW

0 Likes
Jennakline02
Enthusiast - Level 1

This does NOT work. I owe 67 CENTS and Verizon has intentionally made it difficult to pay the final bill after disconnection. This answer is from 2014 and Verizon hasn't addressed it since. I don't know my account number and you forced me into paperless billing and now you cut off all access to the app. Reasons number 15-17 that I'm glad I went to T-Mobile.

LawrenceC
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes