Need help with cancellations and putting a line on hold while deployed overseas, Need to speak with a representative
RPhilbrook12

Need help with cancellations and putting a line on hold while deployed overseas, Need to speak with a representative.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Need help with cancellations and putting a line on hold while deployed overseas, Need to speak with a representative
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
RPhilbrook12, you've reached the right place for information regarding how to suspend your line while you're deployed. Are you being deployed for military purposes? If you have received military orders to relocate for 90 days or more to an area where Verizon Wireless doesn’t provide coverage and you need to suspend your service, you can contact us at 800-922-0204. You will need to be  prepared to provide information from your orders, including where you’ll be stationed and the name and rank of your Commanding Officer. Please be advised that your service can be suspended for up to 3 years for military deployment.

For more details regarding your options to suspend services, click http://vz.to/1lfmyUI

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Need help with cancellations and putting a line on hold while deployed overseas, Need to speak with a representative
youallsuck

Putting a line on hold is simple. especially for deployment. it can be suspended for 3years and 90days. all that is needed is: home base, commanding officers name and rank. this suspend is free of charge.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
RPhilbrook12, you've reached the right place for information regarding how to suspend your line while you're deployed. Are you being deployed for military purposes? If you have received military orders to relocate for 90 days or more to an area where Verizon Wireless doesn’t provide coverage and you need to suspend your service, you can contact us at 800-922-0204. You will need to be  prepared to provide information from your orders, including where you’ll be stationed and the name and rank of your Commanding Officer. Please be advised that your service can be suspended for up to 3 years for military deployment.

For more details regarding your options to suspend services, click http://vz.to/1lfmyUI

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes