Need help with Backup Assistant
MoMcNulty

Hi,

I recently uploaded photos from my phone with Verizon Backup Assistant onto the cloud. This morning, I accessed my photos & downloaded many of them onto my laptop. However, just 10 minutes ago, I went online again to my media storage page & I'm not able to download any of the photos. I get an error message that states, "This Verizon Cloud Feature has been restricted in accordance with the Verizon Wireless Information Security Policy." What does this mean? Have I been blocked for some reason?

Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help with Backup Assistant
nspems

Good luck retrieving them.  There lost never to be found again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there MoMcNulty!

I completely understand how important it is to ensure your precious memories are safe and sound on your computer! I'm so sorry that you're receiving this error message and we absolutely want to get to the bottom of this right away.

I have quite a few different steps and directions we can take to assist with this. In order for me to provide the best steps I need a little more information. What model device do you have? What type of computer operating system are you using (Windows XXX or Macintosh XXX)?

Additionally, here are some steps on how to manager your content via the website: http://bit.ly/1bwZD1T

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Regardless of what anyone says, they are most likely gone forever. Once you put something into Verizon's cloud you have no control over them and Verizon does NOT want to give you access to them. There are hundreds of posts on here about this same thing and no one can get their stuff back. Best bet for going forward is to save them somewhere else (Dropbox, Google, Microsoft, etc...) but not Verizon Cloud.

0 Likes