Need help getting the free VR from Samsung
byroan

I'm new to Verizon. I ordered an S7 on 11/24. I also ordered a Pixel XL 128gb that's back ordered until January. This means both phones won't ship until then. I went to http://www.samsungpromotions.com for the free VR kit but I can't redeem it without physically having the phone because it asks for the IMEI and WiFi MAC address. The promo has to be submitted by 12/12. What can I do about this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help getting the free VR from Samsung
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is the Samsung VR compatible with the Pixel phones?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
byroan

No, it's not. I ordered an S7. The only thing the Pixel has to do with this is the backorder.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Cancel the Pixel portion of the order?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
byroan

Please don't reply if you don't have an answer. I'm not cancelling the Pixel and losing the savings it had on Black Friday.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I'm just another customer like yourself. I provided a possible option. It is up to you if you want to follow through.

0 Likes