****Need explanation and apologies from Verizon regarding IT error - Random phone number change
KatieKang

Hi Verizon,

I am extremely frustrated with my recent experience with Verizon.

Because of the IT error from Verizon, my phone number was randomly changed a multiple times without any notifications.

Since I was out of country, I did not use my phone for a while. During this time, Verizon IT error changed my phone number.....

When I reported this fraud (I thought that it was a fraud), Verizon promised to report back to me after the investigation.

But, it turned out that no one ever has reached out to me.

Also, I call the service center multiple times. Of course, they did not explain what happened.

Now, I made an another call. She explained that it was not a fraud (Initially when I contacted to Verizon, you guys said that my account was hacked.).

It was a systematic error from your IT department. What can you do for me? I could not use my phone account almost for three weeks.

Also, what are the consequence of the problem in your company? Changed customer's number randomly because of this error?

I need explanation from the higher management and request financial compensation related to inconvenience and insecurity.

Please respond me back asap.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: ****Need explanation and apologies from Verizon regarding IT error - Random phone number change
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly an interesting situation here KatieKang. We want to see what happened with the account. I have sent you a private message to look into this further for you.

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes