Need billing statements from past Verizon phone number
jkstar

I recently switched phone numbers, and I desperately need to get my phone records from my previous number for a lawsuit.  Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need billing statements from past Verizon phone number
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 or *611 from your phone. That will be a quicker response then here on this peer to peer community forum.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Need billing statements from past Verizon phone number
jkstar

I already tried calling but whoever I talked to didn't know how to help.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Switching your phone number and keeping your account does not keep you from seeing the last 12 months of call info online.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello!

budone is right jkstar! You can still see the last 12 months of call records on your previous bills online. Do you still have service with us? I understand how important these records can be. If it comes down to it, your attorney can also subpoena the records. If you do still have service, you can also get a bill reprint sent out to you for $5.00 per copy.

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
jkstar

Thanks all for the replies.  I needed my records from October 2010 from a discontinued phone number, so what ended up working was physically going to a Verizon sales store.  The representative there was able to get someone on the phone who was able to mail me the statements I needed from my past phone number.  Should be expecting them in the mail in a few days.  Thanks again for the help all.

0 Likes
robertasrobert

get my info please

0 Likes
robertasrobert

please get me my past phone numbers I called

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

robertasrobert, being able to view and print current and past bills is easy. We will be pleased to provide you the information and help you need. Please review our "How to view & download your bill statements and bill history" https://www.verizon.com/support/view-latest-bill/

Does this information help? 

JacobG_VZW

0 Likes