Need Immediate Help from Verizon Wireless Fraud Department
Elcoyotebx

My Verizon Wireless account was hacked into and someone ordered 2 IPhone 5c using my account. The representative that assisted me was extremely rude and did not give me any relief as a customer who just got their identity stolen for the first time. Yet no of the representatives or supervisors have not been able to resolve anything. The representative usually go back and forth with their supervisor and put me on hold for a good 10-15 minutes.  I have been dealing with this for almost two weeks with no help or concrete solution to my problem.

After my displeased experience, I immediately contacted the same customer service line. Every I call verizon the representatives advise me that the Fraud department will assist me within 2 days however I never here back from anyone at verizon unless I called repeatedly.  I still have a grueling time understanding as to why the FRAUD Department has not resolve my issue of restoring my plan how it was before my account got compromised and terminating those additional new lines added at the following verizon wireless store address: 2032 Joppa Road, Parkville, MD 21234.

Verizon Wireless might have well-received reception and products, but this issue remain unresolved and it is very stressful since no one at verizon have been able to help to resolve this issue. Soon I will have to make the decision to switch my carrier, if this issue does not get resolve. I will strongly recommend for anyone at verizon who is reading this conversation to understand that I am an concern customer and this is a major issue not only because my account has been compromised but also because my personal information as stipulated on the contract has been share with delinquents. If this does not get resolve soon, I will be truly disappointed and I will refuse to do business with Verizon in future.

I do want to advise everyone to protect your account. If you receive a message on your phone whether through a call or via text indicating a change of information on your account, please contact Verizon immediately.

I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need Immediate Help from Verizon Wireless Fraud Department
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

So have you actually talked with the Fraud Department yet?  Their number is 888-483-7200.

0 Likes
Re: Need Immediate Help from Verizon Wireless Fraud Department
Mr_Patron

Hey Elcoyotebx

What is your status as of right now? Im going through the EXACT same thing. The fraud dept. hasn't been must help either.

0 Likes