Need Help w/UDP...what to do?
jgurrola
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ordered an iPhone 5S as an upgrade and returned it without activating...still in an unopened box.  Eight days later bought a Moto X outright to keep my UDP.  Tried to activate it online and received an error message instructing me to use the 877-xxx number to activate.  Dialed the number and followed the prompts and I was surprised to hear that I had successfully activated an iPhone.  I immediately called customer service and explained what had happened.   The rep was took my info and indicated that she filled out and submitted and IPR (?) form and that she would contact in a few days.  Not sure what will happen. I feel that I should keep my UDP.

Is there any other way for Verizon to reinstate my UDP?  Second tier support?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need Help w/UDP...what to do?
Tidbits
Legend

You took an upgrade subsidized. You will lose your UDP. If you didn't take the contract price you can keep it 

Since you said upgrade I am going to assume you got the discount price. So you lost it.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Ok after reading it better you should get it back.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us, jgurrola. Here to help out with regards to your UDP, and phone activation. From the info you've provided, the rep that helped out, followed the correct steps. I recommend waiting to see what the results are of the IPR (Inactive Price Request). Please keep us posted if we were able to recover your data plan. You should hear back in a few days regarding the IPR.

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes