Need Help Switching My two lines to 55+ unlimited in Texas for two 60+ users
garciasgjr

I've tried chaning my plan to 55+ unlimited and have been told by reps at the Verizon stores and via multiple chats and phone calls that I can not change to the 55+ unlimited plan becuase it is not an option that they can select in the Verizon system. 

I've been a Verizon customer for the past two years.  My wife and I are over 60 years old.  We live in Texas.  When I checked for eleigibility on your web page it said to call the 800 number.  I did and have not had any success.  Been trying for alost two weeks.

What is required to take advantage of the plan you advertise for those over 55 in Texas?

How do I switch to that plan?  Who can help me?  Thanks for your help!

0 Likes
Re: Need Help Switching My two lines to 55+ unlimited in Texas for two 60+ users
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Are you going to a CORPORATE store or an authorized retailer? Just because it says Verizon doesn't mean it's actually Verizon.

Since you're already a customer, just 
call 866.749.1036 or visit your local 
store and we'll help you switch to 
Go Unlimited 55+.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/ Check the box to show stores with pick up since they are the ones that will be corporate stores

0 Likes
Re: Need Help Switching My two lines to 55+ unlimited in Texas for two 60+ users
garciasgjr

Thanks to for your input:

1.  Will give that a try.  Thats the only thing I have not done.  I did go to an authorized reseller but no joy.

2.  I have called multiple times and have asked to escalate the situation, and each time they promised it would be escalated, been two weeks and still the plan is not an option on my account.  Thanks for your input.

Wish there was a way to directly talk or chat to a Verizon customer service rep that could help solve this issue.  It should not be this hard.

0 Likes