Nationwide 65 plus share 450 to Nationwide 450 share but keep unlimited data
Hurricane617

Ok, this is a different request. So a long time ago I was switched to a Nationwide 65 plus share to add my Uncle on the plan to give him a cell phone in case of emergency (even though he wasn't there) and the in-store rep did it no problem. Well lately his health has deteriorated to the point where he needs to go to a Nursing home so a cell phone is pointless.

Now I know I can't drop his line. (I actually just used his upgrade) but I would like to get rid of the 65 plus designation. I have had problems with Verizon lately at my work to the point I had them start a problem investigation and they said that the tower at my work is over capacity. So to make a long story longer, I want to transfer my plan to someone who wants unlimited data. And I think the 65 plus designation would be an issue based on the CSR I get when I call to make the transfer. The plan faq says that the primary lineholder needs to be 65 (even though I was 38 when I did it, go figure)

Can someone help me out? VZW customer service?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nationwide 65 plus share 450 to Nationwide 450 share but keep unlimited data
Hurricane617

Really? No customer service answer?

0 Likes
Re: Nationwide 65 plus share 450 to Nationwide 450 share but keep unlimited data
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a peer to peer customer forum where customer can ask for advice and suggestions from other customers. It isn't a direct link to customer service. There are some VZW reps from their social media team that roam this community, but their response to any particular discussion isn't guaranteed nor is it immediate. Since you did mark your post as a question, the odds of a rep replying is improved, but it can be a few days or weeks before such a reply is written.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can provide you with the the answers you're looking for, Hurricane617. I apologize for the delay. We can certainly change your calling plan, but dropping the line will cause you to be charged an Early Termination Fee. Especially since you just used the line to get a new discounted device and you signed a new contract. Please take a look at the plan options we have available...http://bit.ly/xdDajD Have a good one.

Chauncey_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes