Nation Wide lawsuit underway ? YES Absolutely.
seekyeefirst

Thge attorney was letting me know that just my part of thew Lawsuit is going to be every Monthly Charge Verizon was paid from the time of the Violation of the 4th Ammendment, Damages and illegally allowing access to my Phone and Internet is right at about $53,000 so far. It's going to be interesting to see how much it ends up being nation wide and World wide !!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Nation Wide lawsuit underway ? YES Absolutely.
Not applicable

Yea, right.  Good luck with that.

Not applicable

Your lawyer is obviously ripping you off or is very incompetent.

A) You're not entitled to sue Verizon. Try reading your contract.

B) Your phone calls were NOT recorded. Now what numbers you call and when, sure that info was given, but that has been legal to do for years anyway.

C) Verizon was ORDERED by a federal court to hand over the data. Even a lawyer with D+ average at a bottom rate law school would know that a company can not violate a court order from a federal judge.

navyair

Please keep us posted Seekyeefirst. I personally never worked off of luck, just plain old "whats best for my customers"

I would have done a mass mailing informing my clients of the possibility of tracking phone usage. Your company is never too big to forget that!

0 Likes
navyair

Please mrhandy state the federal court district docket number for the handing over of "state-side" phone records.

PS, I believe the US attorney general himself is doing a fantastic job of disregarding federal court orders.

You still believe in the "law"??

0 Likes
Not applicable

New wrinkle is Verizon & T-Mobile did not comply because they are part of a foreign company. Vodaphone & Duitch Telecom

(Sorry about the spelling) Now Google & Facebook are saying they are also not complying either and posted proof.

Something is strange here.

But I loved your reply.

0 Likes