Re: NO Service in Delaware
Jajm1213
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm getting no where with as to when it will be restored. 3 phone calls, 2 online chats, and a call to a local owner of a VZW store and they all know about it...

Please post here as both of these posts are being sent by me to everyone at VZW:
(Link has been deleted to comply )

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
mchaz1
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can I post a pic of my AT&T iphone with full signal and 4g coverage????  lol

Homnack
Enthusiast - Level 2

You think they would post a tweet or some form of announcement on the website.....ugh!!!

Jajm1213
Enthusiast - Level 2

(deleted link to comply with)

Next couple of hours?

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
TheAmericaBull
Enthusiast - Level 1

There must be me and my girlfriends phone is down and has been since around 5 and im in Dover so Who knows. From what I've seen on the web its an east coast outage you would think Verizon would have some kind of info posted on there web site good thing I have Comcast internet. Satellite probably got taken out or something like that who knows?

jaysz2893

i am out here near Odessa.. very frustrating.. thought it was my phone and I am now in the middle of a ROM update.. geez..

0 Likes
KPort
Enthusiast - Level 2

Easy for you to say. Some of us do not have the luxury of being able to afford both.

Dittodog1
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is no service in Sussex County either and I have a Verizon tower directly behind my house.  This seems strangely intentional.

rkl2012

Thanks Verizon for coming through for me and my family when I needed my service the most. I pay several hundred a month in service fee's and still I was unable to call my family to tell them that my wife and I were in the hospital having a miscarriage! I could not even call my sons daycare nor call a relative to pick him up! I'd call and complain,but it turns out I CAN'T! Someone is going to make this right...HEAVY RAIN? B.S.!

0 Likes
Chris2736

Jajm1213 posted this:  http://www.wdel.com/story.php?id=45359 

I called via Skype. The lady who I spoke with said there's a relay tower out in Wilmington as well as Fredrica.

0 Likes