NFL Mobile - Included but not included?
NicoleToro

Hello,
I've tried searching the forums because I'm sure this has been answered, so if anyone wants to send a link that'd be great.'

As most know by now, NFL Mobile Premium is supposed to be included in More Everything Plans. I received the text and was pretty tickled. But now I'm frustrated.

In the menu of the app, it no longer says "NFL Network." It says "Live: Verizon Premium." But when you open it, it is indeed supposed to be a live NFL Network stream. Except I opened it during non-live game hours, while NFL Network was playing a rerun of a game. I was given a 2:00 minute counter and after it was up, I can no longer access the live stream. I'm assuming judging by the language on the main page on Verizon's website for NFL Mobile, that I can only watch the NFL Network for "free/included" during live broadcasts of games, and that now the NFL Redzone is $1.99/mo.

So it's not "included." Verizon unsubscribed me from my services so they could force me to resubscribe AND charge an extra 2 bucks for Redzone. I would have MUCH rather been told this than the lie that was texted to me.

If my assumptions are wrong, please enlighten me. I used to tell people how awesome this app and subscription was, but now that I've been jerked around, I'll give it a go for this season, but I'll probably give up after this and go back to pirating.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile - Included but not included?
NicoleToro

UPDATE:

Now I feel like smarmy jerk. I tapped on the video notification in the app, and it took me to a live NFL Network stream, and then I checked tapping from the menu again and it works!

Hope this helps someone else.

0 Likes