NFL Mobile - Can't Verify Verizon Account
Therick46

I've tried multiple times to get to watch NFL games through the NFL app.  I've got the More Everything plan, so this should be free, but when I try to access the games, the app says it needs to verify my account if I have the More Everything plan and then just continuously loads.  I've let my phone sit for almost an hour loading with no change.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile - Can't Verify Verizon Account
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Therick46,

I understand the importance of having your NFL Mobile work, so let's get it there so you can enjoy your games. What's the make and model of your device? Have you tried removing the application and re-installing? Is the application up to date?

Please share details so we may be of additonal assistance.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
esjackso

Having the same issue. Have reinstalled numerous times without any luck with my Verizon account being verified. Everything seems fine until I try to watch the stream and all I get is the free preview and nothing else. My plan is the More Everything plan so Im not sure what is wrong.

Thanks

Eric

0 Likes
esjackso

This is on a Iphone 6 plus running the most up to date iOS with the NFL mobile downloaded straight from the app store.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

esjackso,

Help has arrived! We may need to review the account to ensure that the feature has been added to the account. Have you attempted to add the NFL feature online via you My Verizon account?

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
esjackso

I didn't realize I needed too. Where do I look for the NFL feature?

0 Likes
esjackso

Too bad Help has left

EJ

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, esjackso! We'll figure this out, together. In order to ensure the correct features are added to your account for the NFL Mobile application you can send me a Private Message so I can check into this further. Please allow us up to 24 hours to respond. You can also  contact our Customer Care team at 800-922-0204 for immediate assistance. Whichever is more conveninent for you.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes