My wife and I have been with VZW for 10 years and for the last 7 we have had absolutely no service at our home. I refuse to pay to access by purchasing a signal booster because we already pay a "monthly access fee." VZW, as loyal customers, if you can't
burdat05

My question is clearly stated in the discussion description. I know we are not the only ones having this issue. But we refuse to double pay for service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My wife and I have been with VZW for 10 years and for the last 7 we have had absolutely no service at our home. I refuse to pay to access by purchasing a signal booster because we already pay a "monthly access fee." VZW, as loyal customers, if you ca
Weth
Legend

See Our contract is due to end in Jan and we are considering switching providers. For the last 10 that ...

same person, new account today

I would not wait for a new tower after 7 years.   Find service that works at your house or get the extender. 

From a different perspective, over 10 years you paid maybe $18,000 for service.  A cell tower costs $100,000 to $300,000 to build and $500 monthly fees.  Not very economical to build a tower for you. 

0 Likes
Re: My wife and I have been with VZW for 10 years and for the last 7 we have had absolutely no service at our home. I refuse to pay to access by purchasing a signal booster because we already pay a "monthly access fee." VZW, as loyal customers, if you ca
lewisr13
Champion - Level 1

Most of the other ones have switched carriers, 6.9 years ago.

0 Likes