My voice mail is broke after changing cell numbers
jspitza

Hello all:

I have changed my cell number via verizon website and my voice mail is not working at all. when anyone calls, a busy signal occurs and cuts out. This has been broke for at least 3 weeks. IOS 12 and Iphone6.  I can dial*86 and change my PW and greeting. Verizon chat has been friendly but fruitless during the last few nights. Can someone point me towards a solution? I've reset my entire phone and still nothing other than a busy signal followed by a disconnect occurs. Thanks in advance for an help you can give.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My voice mail is broke after changing cell numbers
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You might have to setup voicemail again after a phone number change. Did you do that?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: My voice mail is broke after changing cell numbers
laurenc_vzw
Verizon Employee

It’s important for callers to be able to leave a message, jspitza. I’m disappointed to hear that you were unable to get this resolved when contacting support previously. We can help with your concerns here. I have sent a private message in order to further assist. I look forward to your reply.

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the
Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes