My "Unlimited" 4G data is so ridiculously slow
BFUL1985

As soon as I switched over to the unlimited data plan, my speed has dropped significantly to the point that I don't receive emails and can't use apps unless I'm connected to wifi. This is unacceptable and I'm not the only customer complaining about this same effect since switching plans. I've been a loyal customer for 15 years, and this needs to be addressed on a national level. If my data speed keeps getting worse or stays at its current level of unacceptable, then I will be forced to find a better cellular service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My "Unlimited" 4G data is so ridiculously slow
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which unlimited plan did you switch to?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to have fast data speeds that you can rely on, BFUL1985. We appreciate your 15 years of service and don't want to see you leave the Verizon family. What's your zip code? Are you experiencing slow data speeds in more than one location? Does this happen at all times as well? You mentioned this started happening immediately after changing your plan. Which unlimited plan did you change to? Please follow this link for additional information regarding data speeds on each unlimited plan: http://vz.to/2ntKYqh .

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

If you switched to the GoUnlimited plan you will be de-prioritized in congested areas regardless of your usage.

If you are on BeyondUnlimited then you will be de-prioritized in congested areas after you reach 22GB of usage on your device.

0 Likes