My jetpack, mostly a use with my computer, and sometime with my phone., for short time, i have a setting to update manualy, no movie watching, i did used for News watch on a. channel Tv on line, sometime, not every day. what i should do?.
Matus2015

What i should do, if i dont use to much, mostly, i use my WuFi on the phone. To do payments, check account, also mail! And i dont use all the data! ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My jetpack, mostly a use with my computer, and sometime with my phone., for short time, i have a setting to update manualy, no movie watching, i did used for News watch on a. channel Tv on line, sometime, not every day. what i should do?.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I appreciate the additional information Matus2015 as this will help with finding out a cause for you and get you data stabilized. When there is unexpected usage on your devices we do recommend checking your history via the Data Utilization tool that we have available on your My Verizon account. This will show you the different categories that are being used when connected to your Jetpack which will help narrow down what is using the data. You can check out some information here http://vz.to/1x0qGoh

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My jetpack, mostly a use with my computer, and sometime with my phone., for short time, i have a setting to update manualy, no movie watching, i did used for News watch on a. channel Tv on line, sometime, not every day. what i should do?.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I appreciate the additional information Matus2015 as this will help with finding out a cause for you and get you data stabilized. When there is unexpected usage on your devices we do recommend checking your history via the Data Utilization tool that we have available on your My Verizon account. This will show you the different categories that are being used when connected to your Jetpack which will help narrow down what is using the data. You can check out some information here http://vz.to/1x0qGoh

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes